• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Who has Retumbo?

virginiashooter

Anyone have a lead on 8lb kegs of Retumbo? Called Hodgden, and they initially lied saying they manufacture Retumbo - when I called them on that, they admitted its an Aussie powder.

Any ideas on a replacement for 338LAI with 300 SMK?

Thanks!

Sorry, only have a pound.......

"One man with courage makes a majority."
Hank

RL33 is in stock at powder valley right now. I think worth trying if you're out of powder.

I'm assuming you're in VA.... If so, where? I've seen it on the shelves today in 2 local stores in Richmond.

Sorry I forgot you were searching for the 8 lb kegs - I was staring at about 10-12 1 lb jugs for $25 each.

Green Top Hunt and Fish have had a lot of powder over recent weeks. It's a bit of a drive for you, but you could always call and ask. I've bought Retumbo from them and passed on 8 Lb kegs of H1000.

I think I saw an 8lb'er at the Fredericksburg show. Definitely lots of 1lb. Mac's reloading out of VA Beach I think). He's at all the shows around here and his prices are good compared to most places.

Thanks Kknack - yours was the most productive reply I received. I know have a link for Retumbo and RL33.