Who has experience with .30cal form 1 kit?

WItoOR6637

Anyone have/used/heard guys liking particular brand of form 1 suppressor kits? Or series of components.
I'm looking for a kit for a .30cal build.
k cup style seem more preferred, in looking at the form1 forums on here, snipers hide and form1builder. I'm interested in what the long range hunter crowd has to say.

Anyone have/used/heard guys liking particular brand of form 1 suppressor kits? Or series of components.
I'm looking for a kit for a .30cal build.
k cup style seem more preferred, in looking at the form1 forums on here, snipers hide and form1builder. I'm interested in what the long range hunter crowd has to say.
This video is what sold to go with Eliteiron (and of course supporting my local economy/Made in Montana products) -

I am leary about the product's safety aspect, but that's just me not willing to take the chances. Good luck and be safe!

Last edited:
i used the Hawk Hybrid, Aluminum Tube with Titanium baffles and spacers and its a nice kit and works very well but I'm converting to 60 degree cones now with hopes it will quite it down a little more, is it for a 308?
308 for sure,
300blk out
And maybe... for a 300wsm. Depending on the build of course.
The plan is to start with 308/300blk and if I like it, build one specific for .243
.223 etc

308 for sure,
300blk out
And maybe... for a 300wsm. Depending on the build of course.
The plan is to start with 308/300blk and if I like it, build one specific for .243
.223 etc
I'm gonna be totally honest here, I've been fooling with Form 1 builds for a while and on my 308 the Mag Light Freeze Plug combo is the quietest, I have modified the flashlight tube to remove the on/off switch hole but its cheap and easy

I build my legal suppressors from Solvent traps and it has been a learning experience. The hardest is keeping all the holes perfectly aligned. I'm using my belt drive manual lathe but building a jig to use my mill to drill the holes.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.