Who Can Spiral Flute a Bolt 4 Me??

Broz

I may need a 700 LA bolt spiral fluted . Who can do this in a reasonable amount of time? Or is there a place to buy a new bolt already spiral fluted?

Thanks for any help.

Jeff

+1000 for Karl @ Kampfeld Customs

I just got my bolt for my Sako 75 back today from Karl - he does fantastic work!!

Thank You all. I have looked at these sites and will log this info. But I decided I would get everything I wanted and a bit more, for not a whole lot more money by going with a custom action. So as of this am, a new,complete, fully decked out Defiance Machine action is ordered..:D

gun)gun)

Thanks again,

Jeff

Thank You all. I have looked at these sites and will log this info. But I decided I would get everything I wanted and a bit more, for not a whole lot more money by going with a custom action. So as of this am, a new,complete, fully decked out Defiance Machine action is ordered..:D

gun)gun)

Thanks again,

Jeff

Phoenix Machine -- 'Contact us' info

Contact Us -- Defiance Machine 'Contact us' info

From DefianceMachine site:
"About Us-

Defiance Machine is a new bolt action rifle manufacturing company. Glen Harrison, sole owner along with his wife Lisa, has over 17 years experience in the firearms industry. He was the founder and president of Nesika Bay Precision from 1992 until its merger with Dakota Arms in 2003. Glen was VP of design and engineering for Dakota until they parted ways in 2005. A member managed LLC; Phoenix Machine Technologies was started in 2007. Glen held the position of president, where he continued to improve and develop new products and manufacturing systems until its closure in June of 2009."

Both websites still up...interesting. Almost bought an action from Phoenix last spring. Wonder what transpired?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.