Who’s ARCA Rail

Left Hand Dave

Ok, so I want to set up a rifle with an ARCA rail for shooting off a tripod. Who's ARCA rail should I use and why is theirs better. Looking at attaching it to a stock just ahead of the front action screw so if there are any specific rails that work best for this educate me.

TS customs hands down. Second would be Henderson or Gunwerks. All of these are mid mount. If your looking for forward I believe that SRS makes one that is Picatinny and arca in one.

Last edited:
Ok, so I want to set up a rifle with an ARCA rail for shooting off a tripod. Who's ARCA rail should I use and why is theirs better. Looking at attaching it to a stock just ahead of the front action screw so if there are any specific rails that work best for this educate me.
I really like the Odin Works short sections and Salmon River Solutions makes some innovative stuff. Really Right Stuff makes the SOAR rail too. The most important part is getting a good quality arca clamp for your tripod (really right stuff is really the only one I'll ever buy again). Just had that SRS arca/pic rail sent to Manners for my MCS-CS I have in order.

I really like the Odin Works short sections and Salmon River Solutions makes some innovative stuff. Really Right Stuff makes the SOAR rail too. The most important part is getting a good quality arca clamp for your tripod (really right stuff is really the only one I'll ever buy again). Just had that SRS arca/pic rail sent to Manners for my MCS-CS I have in order.
Yep I have two vet tripods and RRS heads. One of the options if you have a Picatinny rail on the front is to buy an anvil head which will allow you to use a arca or picatinny.

I run Area 419 and Henderson rails. Full length on the guns I have them on. I run Atlas bipods with RRS BTC Pro clams so I can attach the arca or pic rails. Works great.

TS customs hands down. Second would be Henderson or Gunwerks. All of these are mid mount. If your looking for forward I believe that SRS makes one that is Picatinny and arca in one.

I have this one on a rifle and it works great.

Henderson rails work great for me. Also have an area 419 but don't care for the teeth on the side. Todd from Henderson is local to me and that gets my vote