Whitetail hunt lower 48

JMack

Looking for a good rifle whitetail hunt. Not looking for a booner. 130-140s with a few doe included. Let me know any recommendations on where you have been.

pm me

thanks

Let's open this up to a Saskatchewan hunt. Any referrals? Experiences? Recommended outfitters?

Well, For starters Saskatchewan does not allow out of Territory Deer Hunters (out of state) from What I understand. Ooh Boy, Do they have some GIANT Mulies. If you can hunt there, ooh boy are you looking at a Beautiful thing.

Well, For starters Saskatchewan does not allow out of Territory Deer Hunters (out of state) from What I understand. Ooh Boy, Do they have some GIANT Mulies. If you can hunt there, ooh boy are you looking at a Beautiful thing.
Americans can't hunt whitetail in Saskatchewan?

I surely don't want to give you the wrong information. On a Saskatchewan Web site it says yes A US Citizen is allowed to hunt Whitetail with an outfitter with no mention of Mule Deer. I sincerely didn't intend to mislead you. Sorry if I caused any worry.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.