Whitetail deer videos

Buffalobob

Here are two videos taken by Boyd Heaton of a couple of his friend shooting his custom 300 RUM with 210 JLKs at 3335 fps. They are interesting in that they demonstrate the threading of the needle eastern style having to get a bullet through the trees and limbs and the immediate effects of the hit with the JLK. These deer were shot on different days obviously

This one is shot by Kurt at a range of 400yds

Kurts deer

This is Rogers buck at 650 yds

Roger's deer

As many of you know, I am friends with many of the Pennsylvania shooters and travel up there to shoot on occasions.

AWESOME!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I have had plenty of shots but the results were just flying dirt. . . not dropping deer. Glad to see that things worked out for them boys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The next time you see Boyd tell him that I said that his rifle is pecker wood AND that his daughter can outshoot him pretty much any time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, Boyd is where I started all of this long range nonsense.

Boyd is has a reputation for argueing but his daughter's shooting ability has been proven too many times, so I suspect he would just have to agree with you

Roy...you will get no arguments /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PICS(in order of the vids now :rolleyes: ):

Kurts:
33620482212.jpg

Rogers:
34220302538.jpg

JB

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.