White Tail Deer Catfish to swap

DLFant

I have a really nice place to hunt White Tail in Texas. I have nice accomadations where you can stay. The season runs from Nov. 2, 2013 - Jan. 5, 2014. I also do Channel Cat fishing on a warm water Power Plant lake. the fish spawn 3 times a year, so the fishing is usually pretty good. I have the boat and all the gear. We limit out (25) pretty often ave about 1.5 to 12 pounders. I would be interested in fishing in Alaska in the summer. I am interested in just about all kinds of hhunting and fishing. Let me know what you have, Message me or send a phone number and a good time to call and we can visit about it if you are interested.

Thanks DL

Attachments

• SUNP0842.jpg
    SUNP0842.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Dec 2012 (17).jpg
    Dec 2012 (17).jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 153
  • Squaw Creek 1-28-12 (6).jpg
    Squaw Creek 1-28-12 (6).jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 146
  • Squaw Creek 1-28-12 (15).jpg
    Squaw Creek 1-28-12 (15).jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 151
I have a really nice place to hunt White Tail in Texas. I have nice accomadations where you can stay. The season runs from Nov. 2, 2013 - Jan. 5, 2014. I also do Channel Cat fishing on a warm water Power Plant lake. the fish spawn 3 times a year, so the fishing is usually pretty good. I have the boat and all the gear. We limit out (25) pretty often ave about 1.5 to 12 pounders. I would be interested in fishing in Alaska in the summer. I am interested in just about all kinds of hhunting and fishing. Let me know what you have, Message me or send a phone number and a good time to call and we can visit about it if you are interested.

Thanks DL

Would be interested in both dear and catfish . Also looking to hunt pigs. We have none! Could offer grouse and partridge, black bear or moose hunt.

Would be interested! Moose and bear are closed for this year. Bear starts aug 15th to oct 31 and moose sept 15th to oct 31. I am not an outfitter so you would be hunting with me or a small group off friends .Can provide as much or as little as you would like. IE food accomidations etc. What do you offer at you end? The elk sound interesting ,as I never hunted elk!

THANKS PETER

MI and Sharptarget do you have a phone and a good time to call we will visit

I work offshore but usually come to land once a week so if you leave a message I'll call you back. I have some great pictures of my hunts this year I can send you. I'm not a guide or outfitter but hunt our 2000 acre farm and wilderness on the west coast with almost 100 percent success on black tail. Shirus moose elkmule deer and white tail. My number is 9858701364 my name is Abe and I look forward to hearing from you

Sounds Good Guys I am out of town on a hunt until monday week but I will get with you then.

Thanks DL

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.