White tail back from taxidermist!

remingtonman_25_06

I finally got a call from my taxidermist saying to come on down and pick up my white tail. I didn't exactly have the $425 for it, so as of right now, its my parents, and I'll make payments till its mine. I thought I would take a couple pics and put them up here. It is a 4x4, but his 3rd or 4ths, dont know which, are only about 2 inches long. Other then that, I have no problems with the buck, by far the largest I have ever seen out in the woods, even more fortunate to have him on my wall!
111rmuq.jpg

Good buck Remmy!!

[ QUOTE ]
In my neck of the woods that buck would be a 10 pointer and a nice one at that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen. I don't consider myself an easterner, but those western boys and their 4x4 or 4 point business on deer just baffles me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

I would agree with Dave, That is a nice 5x5 in my neck of the woods.

If it is an inch long, it counts for score. If it counts for score its counts as a point. Especially on whitetail, for mule deer where very little of a bucks score or even character comes from the G-1s but with whitetail, a good whitetail will get you 10 to 20" of score just in their eye guards alone. I think that is worthy of recognition in the tine count, eastern or western!!

One western boys opinion.

Kirby Allen(50)

It Surely is a beauty! I wouldn't mind one like that!

Cameras just don't like taking pictures of white background so here's a little photo adjustment.

Congrats. It's a nice one!

117crdj.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.