• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Whidden and Redding dies. 300 prc and 28 nos.

Blaster01

I have a set of the Whidden Gunworks click adjustable full length bushing dies for 300 prc id like to get rid of. Comes with a bushing set. There's like 6 different bushings in there, and the shoulder bump gauge, along with the micrometer seating die and have custom seating stems for 215 Berger, 225 eldm, and 230 atip, along with the one that comes with the dies. Looking for $180 bucks for that set.

Also have a set of Redding type s full length bushing dies for 28 nosler. Just comes with the full length bushing die and micrometer seating die. Looking for $140. Can post pictures if that would help! Thanks guys.

This the response from Blaster01 to me:
There's one person on the line for them already. I have to call them today. If you can do better than 180 or if he falls through it's yours.

Evidently I'm to screw another member out of the sale by buy at a higher price then offered by the seller. Not going to happen.

My response is to let the the other guy have the die set.

I'm ok with not buying or getting something in the classified section.

this is not an auction

I was not aware that bartering was not allowed. I'm used to craigslist. My apologies guys. I have guy who I'm calling later who is interested in the 300 prc dies per a pm he sent me and the 28 nosler dies are spf.

Recent Posts