• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Whidden 28 Nosler FL bushing & neck die set

7mmpredator

Selling an almost new die set from Whidden. The fit and finish on these dies are great. Currently using a Whidden custom die set. Includes a Whidden bump gauge for calipers and black case. 130 shipped conus.

IMG_8178.JPG

Last edited:
I read this ad wrong. Totally my fault. I though it was the set with the seater die. Bump 'cause I'm an idiot....

Last edited:
Ok JJ they are yours. Thank you. This is currently my favorite hunting caliber. Even for elk!

I've heard nothing but good on the 28. I have a proof barreled light rig that shoots bug holes, but my old elk rifle was a 340wby that was an absolute hammer. I'm sure I'll develop confidence in this round too, but the 338s kill really well...

I've heard the 338's kill em dead! I killed one in WY with a Cooper single shot rifle in 6.5x284. One shot at 300 yds. He stumbled at the shot took two slow steps and dropped. Another with a 7RM at 459 cross canyon. He went *** over apple cart. I put a second one for insurance as it was just about to get dark.