Which Suppressor Company to go with who helps with the Trust?

I have a trust through a gun lawyer. It was very reasonable and he works in all states. It meets the needs for all my purchases now and future. I can purchase from anyone and it can be amended for my trustees and beneficiaries as needs changes and when I am gone. It was very simple. They have been very helpful on inquiring about the changing laws

Thanks

Buck

I live in a county with a second amendment friendly Sheriff so I didn't have to go to the trust route but I did wait nine months. Does utilizing a trust cut down on the wait times? The fact that I have a very common first and last name didn't help things and never does.
Not necessarily, but the new revamped e file may.

Lots of good info here I'm very new to this rabbit hole so I apologize for some dumb questions up front. My wife is actually buying a silencer for her 338, since we are going through the process I would like to get a 30 cal as well. So we can put non finger printed people on a trust? Can I go to one of the silencer co kiosk get the picture, fingerprint and paper work started then purchase through a different dealer? Also for guys that hunt multiple states has anyone had issues crossing state lines with a suppressor?

The Calibers I own are 6.5 Creedmoor Howa and a RPR then 6.5 Prc Brownings Hells Canyon and Pro Long Range then 300 Win Mag in RPR and 300 PRC RPR

1st time going down this route and was wondering if anyone else has and what their experience have been?

Thank You for your Time!
I have bought several suppresors from Silencer Central and they make it great with the gun trust and I love their suppressors. It's a super easy process and when you buy more its easier each time to update your trust.

Recent Posts