Which Suppressor Company to go with who helps with the Trust?

Several of us have done it different ways. Everyone agrees the Silencer Shop Kiosk is the easiest way to go. Several different shops have it and all are easy and great to work with.

I started out with Silencer Shop and got my first suppressor as an individual. I then switched to a trust through my local Silencer Shop affiliated SOT. I should have gone that route to start with. The Silencer Shop kiosks really make the process easy. I actually have bought most of my suppressors through Capitol Armory as their inventory and pricing have often been better than Silencer Shop. Regardless of the purchase point, the suppressors are just Form 3 to my local SOT and then the process proceeds through the Silencer Shop submittal process for the Form 4. Personally, unless you are absolutely convinced you will ever only want one suppressor, I wouldn't suggest the single shot route. I started out thinking I'd only get one but changed my mind with-in 2-3 years.
Yes how many of us only have 1 rifle?
So your reference to single shot route was buying it personally and Not doing a Trust?

So your reference to single shot route was buying it personally and Not doing a Trust?
No, the single shot trust is a trust for one specific suppressor.
You have one trust per suppressor rather than having one trust with multiple suppressors on it.

Its all laid out on silencershops website. Don't take a shortcut, take the time to read and learn, they have great FAQ and will respond to emails.

Some info from my lawyer that did my trust. When you do a trust and get your approval with only your name on it then add people to it without getting them fingerprinted and background checked through the ATF, that has not been challenged in court. Also when he read the silencer central trust, he said it wasn't as good as it could be and was generic. Which I can umderstand the comments about their trust not being as solid as promoting himself, but the part about that stuff not beimg challenged in court and therefore have no legal precident set concerned me with adding members later. That said I ended up paying him $300 for a trust, added myself and 3 other trustees, and 3 beneficiearies to my trust. And by the way, I found a laywer who owns silencers himself also, supports the 2nd, does free work for a local sportsmans club, and works with locals who manufacture manchine guns on legal stuff.

I am glad I used him. I learned a lot. And I have a local guy to deal with if there is ever a problem with the trust. For $300 he earned my money and said if I had any problems doing the form 1 paperwork, let him know and he would put me in touch with someone who can help. What's $300 for a trust in the cost of what we play with anyways.

Silencer Central, modular Banish 30 is awesome, and lighter than most. Customer service was great when I needed it (my stupidity) and I just added 4 names to my trust for one suppressor. If you would like two of them, they have a great cyber sale going on.

They did everything for me at a gun show, including the finger prints, and accept payments along the way while you are waiting for it, and when approved they mail it to you no charge!

The Calibers I own are 6.5 Creedmoor Howa and a RPR then 6.5 Prc Brownings Hells Canyon and Pro Long Range then 300 Win Mag in RPR and 300 PRC RPR

1st time going down this route and was wondering if anyone else has and what their experience have been?

Thank You for your Time!
I wanted to support my local economy, so I went with https://www.eliteiron.com/product/bravo-30-cal-suppressor/ for my .30 LARA. I can use it with my .300 WMs, .300 WSMs, .270 AI, .264 WM, 6.5 CM, and .257 WBTY because they all have the same muzzle thread and have clearance for .30 cal and smaller - YMMV on effectiveness.

I have used Silencer Shop with a lawyer trust, then Capital Armory with their trust. Both trouble free experiences.
I am shooting .223, 300BL, 6.5 G, 6.5 CM, and .308 through a .30 cal can. I also can shoot through a Liberty .36 caliber can. Another Thunderbeast.30 can in jail. The calibration specific cans are a little more efficient and effective but you won't notice it much in the field. YMMV. Just me.

Silencer shop it's the way to go! With the way the suppressor market is currently, you should be able to get your trust and tax stamp paid for! Or get a second can or hefty discount. Call SS and see what deals are available, they'll know them all.

I prefer dealing with Silencer Central over Silencer Shop. Plus, On Cyber Monday if you buy any of the Banish Center fire cans, you get a Banish 22 for FREE!
I've got 2 Thunder Beast 30 cal suppressors, and one of the older Varminter 3.0 ( now called the Banish 30 ). I prefer the Varminter 3.0 over the Thunder Beast suppressor's all day long. Mack Brothers makes the Banish suppressor's for Silencer Central.

I initially was going to go with Silencer Shop due to them making the process easiest at the time. This was about 5 or 6 years ago now, but there's a lot more knowledge out there and many have simplified the process since I started. I'd found some good prices on close out suppressors and decided to go that route. I found a class 3 dealer that would do a form 3 transfer (dealer to dealer) and they knew someone that did trusts.

I had them transferred to the dealer and was getting jerked around on the trust, and turned into PITA due to the dealer not being able to get ahold of person who did the trusts and I had drove 4 hours to get it set up. So I purchased a trust from Silencer Shop for $99 at the time, filled it out, and had it notorized myself. They had full instructions on how to do it and make adendments as needed throughout the life of the trust. SS answered some questions I had a couple times about the trust. Went down to my local sheriff office after ordering fingerprint cards from ATF. They did my fingerprints no charge and were very cool about it.

I mention this because I initially thought that I had to buy a suppressor from SS to use their trust. It is generic, but so are a lot of them. Definitely will spend a lot of money on having someone draft one for you which is what I tried to do but obviously dealt with and spoke to the wrong people.

I have used my trust from SS for 4 rounds of purchases now including form 3's, 4's and a form 1 for a registered SBR. From what I've read it seems going with Silencer Shop or Silencer Central may be the easiest now as it's all inclusive but don't understand how SC does what they do w/o being in person for the 4473 but I'll just stick with what I know for now as I'd hate to be tied up in some legality issues down the road. Good luck on your purchase and hope it goes well for you.

OP,

If you have read all the responses, you have likely deduced that the choice in suppressors and trusts is a personal one.

Go handle some, check things out on silencer central and silencer shop, and good luck with your choice. Let us know what you end up with!

I started out with a .30 cal suppressor that was rated thru 300WM. It had a quick detachment system that was repeatable between rifles and I was happy for a while. In those days the rules were just starting to change for trusts and I didn't want to get caught up in the unknown so I went with the individual approach. Then I picked up some shorter barrel firearms (AR pistol) that exceeded the rating of the 1st suppressor for supersonic ammo. I switched to the trust at that point as it became obvious that somewhere down the line it would cost money for my heirs if I didn't switch. After that I went on to pick up .22lr and other suppressors. If you want to try to go with one suppressor for everything, there are probably a number of factors to consider if you want optimum performance. As a rookie, I wasn't good enough to cover every conceivable variable but I am happy with the collection I have now.