Which Suppressor Company to go with who helps with the Trust?

Bucklowery

I have a trust through a gun lawyer. It was very reasonable and he works in all states. It meets the needs for all my purchases now and future. I can purchase from anyone and it can be amended for my trustees and beneficiaries as needs changes and when I am gone. It was very simple. They have been very helpful on inquiring about the changing laws

Thanks

Buck

SDPlinker

I live in a county with a second amendment friendly Sheriff so I didn't have to go to the trust route but I did wait nine months. Does utilizing a trust cut down on the wait times? The fact that I have a very common first and last name didn't help things and never does.
Not necessarily, but the new revamped e file may.

Dirtscoots

Lots of good info here I’m very new to this rabbit hole so I apologize for some dumb questions up front. My wife is actually buying a silencer for her 338, since we are going through the process I would like to get a 30 cal as well. So we can put non finger printed people on a trust? Can I go to one of the silencer co kiosk get the picture, fingerprint and paper work started then purchase through a different dealer? Also for guys that hunt multiple states has anyone had issues crossing state lines with a suppressor?

Recent Posts