Which Speedloader for loose powder?

Bigeclipse

I have been trying to locate a nice speedloader for loose powder. I came across a "knight double end" speedloader which looks great but appears to no longer be made.

What do you all use as a speedloader for loose powder which helps prevent spillage in the field. I am looking for something on the "quicker" side just incase a follow up shot is needed and I have time for one.

I just use polycarbonate tubing cut to length with rubber push on caps. I don't remember where they came from, but I think they were storage cases for end mill bits. I've had them for near 20 years now and they still work fine.

I have used Butler Creek quick loaders for a 54 cal. for years. They have attacked caps for both ends, And hold Maxi-Ball or lubed patched round ball, powder charge and have places for No. 11 caps on the end covers. I wonder if they are still available.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.