• Tangent Theta

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • S&B

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • ZCO

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters

Longtine88

I am going to buy a new scope. I'm gonna try to break a habit of buying another Nightforce. I currently own 11 NF's and 4 Leupolds VX6.

Nothing wrong with them.

Which of these scopes listed above has the clearest view from edge to edge and pure clarity through the magnifications? FYI I like MOA scopes and F1.

I have not looked through a March, USO or Kahles.

So which one and why. Not worried about the $ or the weight. This is for a long range hunting rifle setup 1000 yd +.

I'm letting y'all decide which one with the poll results. Not saying which way I'm leaning at the moment.

Last edited:
The March fx 4.5-28 is about the best I've used.
I'm actually selling mine due to budget.
Tangent Thetas have great glass but they aren't holding up well in rough situations from what I'm hearing

Kahles for me. I have multiple Kahles/ATACR and 1 March 2.5-25x52.
IMO, it's Kahles, ATACR, March.
I'm not a fan of the March at all optically. The Kahles to me are so nice build and optically. I don't own any USO but I've played with a few. From wha I remember they were nice.

And are they tough as a NF or USO
I have no direct experience having only recently acquired mine but having done some homework, reports since introduction are quite positive about performance and reliability. The company is owned/managed by ex-Nightforce and Kahles professionals
that placed very high emphasis on reliability, and back the product up with a lifetime/transferable warranty. I would add that there are some unique design features that claim "superior" long term durability, particularly focused on the turret system.