Which rifle to keep...

Lrdchaos

Little back story.... I currently have a brand new Remington Sendero Sfii 300 win mag that I'm setting up to be my LR rifle. I came across a guy needing to get rid of 2 rifles. I bought both, Both are Remington tactical rifles, 308 and 223. I may keep them both I haven't decided yet. It just seems repetitive to have a 300 and 308. I don't hunt so no need for a hunting rifle all three would be for plinking paper or steel. Now to my question....Keep them or sell one and have a cheaper alternative for plinking than the 300?

The 300 win best LR of bunch and all round hunter,223 best plinker and economy shooter

I agree with sp6x6. Of coarse it's just my opinion, but you are pretty close to the best of both worlds. 300 wm for lr and 223 for practice and just plain having fun.

Thanks for the replies. Ended up keeping the 308. I had over 500rds of 308 so that helped my decision a little.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.