Which Remington clone stainless steel action to build ultralight REMAGE rifle?

Ok checked it out and yes for a to it is a good price nice it's rem 700 clone too. Does it only use mags? I want a ADL type config setup. Forgive my ignorance I am use to Rem action builds

Pierce Titanium Featherweights are 15oz for a short action and around 16oz for a long action. That's about as light as you can get.
Is that on on the site? Only Ti LA I can find says 20.8 oz. what do their lug and rail weigh?

Last edited:
Reach out to Lone Peak Arms. They have some configurations in stock. I just picked up a Fusion Ti fully nitrided that was in stock. It's smooth as butter and took a week to get instead of months. Also, I was all set to get an Anti-X but the research showed they aren't a true Rem 700 footprint which makes ordering a stock problematic.
McMillan is supposed to have stocks set up for defiance actions.

Is that on on the site? Only Ti LA I can find says 20.8 lbs. what do their lug and rail weigh?
The website isn't updated. The 20.8 lb action is a titanium body and steel bolt. I'd have to check for lug and rail weight.

I don't believe defiance makes a titanium action?.... their Anti action is a lightened up steel action I think?
You are correct

Attachments

• 9F33A71F-1E2A-44D4-A60D-08DC720ED215.png
    9F33A71F-1E2A-44D4-A60D-08DC720ED215.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 94
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts