Which Rem 700 Magazine conversion?

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by PaBowHunter, Mar 15, 2011.

  1. PaBowHunter

    PaBowHunter Member

    Feb 21, 2011
    I recently bought a Rem 700 ADL varmint. I am considering a few options. I am going to replace the stock with a Bell & Carlson A5.

    I want to convert my rifle to one of the magazine fed systems like Badger, Wyatt or possibly another. Any experience with these systems? And any suggestions on which?
    Or should I just convert it to a drop floor plate for about $60? I don't want the magazine system if it is going to have any feed problems. Or any other problems at all.
  2. oldreliable45120

    oldreliable45120 Active Member

    Jan 15, 2010
    Give CDI Precision a call. They make a great coversion for a couple of rifles that use ACIS mags. I would highly suggest sending them your rifle to inlet it. They do a flawless job.