Which of your guns are really most important?

This seems like one of those facebook scams where you inadvertently divulge identifying information. Here are the three guns I definitely own, here is the ammo and setup I have, and here is my escape plan. Thanks, I'll pass, but it is fun to see what everyone else owns.

Doomsday: We will be packing laser guns. We developed them in our bunker lab. They are quite powerful and have a max effective range of 100,000 miles with a Nightforce and Bender 1-2500 x 200 day night thermal target tracking scope all powered by an internal nondepleting power supply. They only weigh 3 lbs each. My Hubble binos can see the future, wish I took them out last week I would have seen this coming. I've been raising my family as cannibals so we will just eat humans, they are the easiest to hunt and we like the taste. I have also forced my family to run 3 marathons a week every week since they could stumble across a playground so endurance isn't an issue. Other than a couple of power packs and portable solar panels to recharge portable video games and sat phones I don't know what else we would need as we plan to take what we need off of anyone we come across. This sound sounds like the vacation I've been looking for.

I have so many tax stamps the people in black helicopters already have a big X over my house with the words "resupply point" next to it, letting y'all know about a couple of the toys won't hurt a thing.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.