Which Detachable Magazine to get ???

.25MOA

Hi Fella's...i have a SENDERO in .300 WM (well i will have next week) and was wondering about the best Bottom metal and Detachable Magazine to get .......maybe even in Stainless Steel ???

Thanx in advance for any help.....

hi , i use badger ordnance on all my rifles and i've found it to be tough and reliable ?

Russ

sometimes you need to relieve the stock a little to get it to fit perfect but not usually a lot , as for mags with .308 based cases you can get 5 and 10 round mags and with 338 lapua sized cases you can get 5 rounders. i don't know where you would buy them in oz but a google search should get you their website and a short email to them will give you a stockist near you i would guess.

i should say that i run all my rifles in mcmillan stocks so thats what my experience is with.

russ

I have used H-S on several of my personal guns for 7 or 8 years. Very satisfied.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.