Which Detachable Magazine to get ???

.25MOA

Hi Fella's...i have a SENDERO in .300 WM (well i will have next week) and was wondering about the best Bottom metal and Detachable Magazine to get .......maybe even in Stainless Steel ???

Thanx in advance for any help.....

tackb

hi , i use badger ordnance on all my rifles and i've found it to be tough and reliable ?

Russ

tackb

sometimes you need to relieve the stock a little to get it to fit perfect but not usually a lot , as for mags with .308 based cases you can get 5 and 10 round mags and with 338 lapua sized cases you can get 5 rounders. i don't know where you would buy them in oz but a google search should get you their website and a short email to them will give you a stockist near you i would guess.

i should say that i run all my rifles in mcmillan stocks so thats what my experience is with.

russ

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
I have used H-S on several of my personal guns for 7 or 8 years. Very satisfied.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.