Which countries are our members living in?

hello,
Fabrice from NEW CALEDONIA (french pacific island).
The land of RUSA deer !!!
This is the best Free website on the net for longrange hunters
congratulation Len

Hello everyone - new member 'chugiakbilly' here. I am in the USA even though it seems to a whole lot of people that Alaska is a 'Foreign' country. It would amaze you as to how many on-line-merchants want to charge 3 to 4 times more to deliver here by USPS Flat-Rate Priority Mail, that's if they will even sell to us 'Foreigners.' So much for our World Geography classes.

Hi from northern New Zealand fishing is great but sad to say missed the roar this year first time for 27 years all i can say about that is BUGGER!#%$*:cool:
its duck shooting time rite now full moon and fine weather made it hard going on opening day for a lot of hunters i only got 3 ducks but managed to nail 25 Canada geese so that made up for it :) any one out there got a good recipe for cananda geese breasts

Hi from Berlin/Brandenburg in Germany,

Mostly hunting for Wildboar and RedDeer,

over here the RoeDeer hunting season just started.:)

Greetings VR

USA
smile.gif
I am happy to be involved w/ the Long Range Hunter site now and its nice to be able to ask questions and learn more regarding hunting and all safety measures that apply as well. I am from Vermont and Thanks again for allowing me to join.

Hi from South Arica
Blessed with hunting and shooting opportunity In our neck of the woods and have learnt so much from all the awesome articles and posts . Applied ballistics and long range shooting and hunting is really interesting . Thank you for the great site .

Just sayin hey from Alberta!
I'm new to this site. I have a few longer range rifles that I use for hunting ie) 7MM Rem, 300 Win, 257 Wby. I just had a 222 Rem made, it is a sweet shooter, but by no means long range. I am thinking about the next one. A long range "toy". Just wanted to see what others are thinking and using. I have been thinking of 264 Win mag, 338 Lapua, or 338 Edge.

G'Day Fella's,

I'm from Australia (Oz) and I live in our nations capital city, of Canberra.

Not a bad place to make a living and even better if you like out of doors sporting pursuits, like Huntin, Shootin & Fishin, just to mention a few!

Lookin forward to participating on this great forum.

Doh!
Homer

Hey another bloody aussie here, but unlike homer who lives with the politicians I am up in Queensland with the cane toads :D
Live, own & work on cattle property's(ranch) in western QLD, shoot mainly pigs & wild horses with a few wild dogs(dingo) & feral cats.
Setting up a 338-378 Wby for long range shooten and was told about LRH by a gun smith over here.
Also part of 2 other forums over here, Australian Hunting Net & Aussie Feral Hunters.

Cheers
Mark.

Recent Posts