Which countries are our members living in?

CSA

cool.gif

Aye,

Transplanted red blooded American of Irish origin, landed in the Dumfriesshire of Scotland....good folk here north of England by the way..hahah

JR

Also very close to Inverness in Scotland. I met Derek for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago while shooting my 22-250 at 500 yds target. We are both members of the Cawdor Full Bore Rifle Club. Also discovered that he teaches my step-son at school.

Oslo, Norway.. Long range project changed from 308 norma Mag to 30-06AI mid stream, also in the mail today: base from Ken Farrel
smile.gif

Len,

PA, of course
smile.gif

For 2 weeks, a couple of weeks ago I lived in South Africa. Does that qualify?
grin.gif

Don
smile.gif

derek,

I have been fishing in Scotland. Very beautifull place you live in. We were about 40 miles west of Pitlochry. My SO is currently in England, visiting family. She is in Stoke.

Don
smile.gif

Someone needs to start a thread about shooting in GB and Australia. According to our Media, those citizens all but gave up their guns.

If it's still possible to hunt and shoot, and the above posts suggest that it is, then I think it would be interesting to hear what they go through, (Bureaucratically) to do the things that we take for granted.

For instance, I heard that some man in England was prosecuted for murder for shooting a burgler in his home. I'm lead to believe that is standard stuff in Merry olde England?

That's music to the ears of Hillary and John boy, who, (at least), doesn't use a rifle for duck hunting. BTW, she's my personal "Great Satan" for the forseeable future.

Beware, complacent Americans. Vote Democratic at your own peril. You have to take the good with the bad, and I'm a one issue voter. It has never failed me.

Good hunting. LB

A few days ago here (Australia) there was a robber shot dead by a female security guard, and they were thinking of charging her with murder. Even though this guy punched her to the head repeatedly with brass knuckles, and tried to steel a very large sum of money.
Its a sad state that our country is in at the moment, but it will be worse if Mark Lathem gets into power.