Which could weather camo (has to be from cabelas)

Bigeclipse

All,
My wife is looking for new camo for cold weather because her old camo is too loud. It keeps her warm enough but it is simply crazy loud and sticks to all forms of bark. She hates her coat and bibs but can only afford one and feels that the coat is where she moves the most when it counts. The temperature this jacket would be used in would be between 15F-35F. The reason it has to be from Cabelas is that is where we have gift cards for. I know Cabelas has Sitka but that is a bit out of budget. She can afford a jacket up to around 200$ Obviously the jacket needs to be warm. Next would be less noise and maybe water resistant/proof. She does not need an ultra silent jacket which might be used for bow hunting but something that isn't too loud. I forget the brand she has but it was a budget jacket from DICKS sporting goods and really is crazy loud and sticks to everything like Velcro.

P.S. She is not opposed to using men's jackets either if they are on sale or something. I believe a men's small or medium would work ok for her.

We were looking into the Cabelas branded jackets...most feedback is good on them with a couple here and there stating they are kind of noisy...

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.