Which case?

jsali

Going to get a new deployment case. Question is do I get the Pelican 1750 or the DoskoSport Case Guard All Weather (AW) series. They both have almost identical dimensions, both have the same features, and looks like both are designed to have the foam insert cut for a custom fit. The Doskosport is about $150.00 cheaper, but the Pelican looks to be sturdier (weighs 9 lbs more) and has a warranty. I would like the Pelican because I know it's tried and true but if I can get essentially the same case for half the price then I can always find something else to spend the cash on. Any suggestions?

I dont have any experiance with the dokosport case, so cant speak for it. I do use the pelican often and love it. It is heavy, but it does the job I bought it for very well. It keeps water, dirt and mud off my rifle when on my 4wlr and protects it when I roll it. It is quite expensive, but how expensive is your rifle??

Regards! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Johnny5,
I bought my Starlight case at Sams Club. I know some of the stores still carry them. I paid like $130 for mine. Check online too. I love the case. There is a review of it on snipercountry too. good luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.