Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Carbon orange

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Carbon sage

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Carbon urban

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters
Which carbon color would you pick. I already have carbon bronze and mossy rock. Going to Cerakote the barrel and action so that color is open. Help me decide....
Have emailed AG several times trying to figure out who does the graphics on their stocks & if they might consider doing a B&C stock. They don't answer. Nice stocks but why would I want to purchase one if they simply cannot answer a question...

Have emailed AG several times trying to figure out who does the graphics on their stocks & if they might consider doing a B&C stock. They don't answer. Nice stocks but why would I want to purchase one if they simply cannot answer a question...
They do their own graphics with their own Sherwin Williams commercial paint formulas. I'm guessing they're so slammed with production they aren't going to do custom work like you want.

Yeah I'm going to go with they are too busy, with the limited hours in a day they are going to spend the time responding to someone who is actually buying their stocks vs someone who they know isn't buying from them.

AG is definitely slammed with business. I was there last week to pick up a stock that I ordered a couple of months ago. Yes, they do their own paint work, and every other step of the stock build. I got a tour of the operation while I was there. Very interesting. They are running 2 shifts now, just trying to stay caught up. They build stocks for a lot of companies, that just resell, as their own. They also build stocks for a lot of companies that build lightweight rifles. Definitely an A1 operation. I own several of their stocks, and will definitely have more.

They don't offer one for a Weatherby Mk V 9 lug action. (Very disappointing) Bell & Carlson is the only company that does. I've recently had horrible luck with B&C. Brand new defective right out of the box and they insisted they were going to build me a new one and simply repaired the old one. So not only did they lie to me (they told me the paint had to dry before they could ship it) they sent me back the original stock then I purchased with a back room hardware repair. Unbelievable customer service. Bad for business. When I told them that I caught them in a lie they simply offered me a refund with a 10% restocking charge. Children of the corn... IE a building in the middle of a cornfield in Kansas. My point is it would simply be nice for A&G to expand their horizons. McMillan as well as the rest of the world nobody offers a Mk V 9 lug action stock (fully adjustable tactical) they only offer them in vanguard...

Which carbon color would you pick. I already have carbon bronze and mossy rock. Going to Cerakote the barrel and action so that color is open. Help me decide....
I picked carbon sage and it looks like great minds think alike

They don't offer one for a Weatherby Mk V 9 lug action. (Very disappointing) Bell & Carlson is the only company that does. I've recently had horrible luck with B&C. Brand new defective right out of the box and they insisted they were going to build me a new one and simply repaired the old one. So not only did they lie to me (they told me the paint had to dry before they could ship it) they sent me back the original stock then I purchased with a back room hardware repair. Unbelievable customer service. Bad for business. When I told them that I caught them in a lie they simply offered me a refund with a 10% restocking charge. Children of the corn... IE a building in the middle of a cornfield in Kansas. My point is it would simply be nice for A&G to expand their horizons. McMillan as well as the rest of the world nobody offers a Mk V 9 lug action stock (fully adjustable tactical) they only offer them in vanguard...

Their website suggests they make a couple stocks for Weatherby Mark V's. I recently saw a post on here about them making a Mark V stock and was excited to see an option.

When I had a semi-custom Mark V, McMillan had one option that I was aware of, the A5:

*I'm not sure if any qualify as "fully adjustable tactical" but the McMillan A5 can be ordered with all kinds of adjustments. I do know the devil is in the details and sometimes they don't offer every option, for every action inlet.

Their website suggests they make a couple stocks for Weatherby Mark V's. I recently saw a post on here about them making a Mark V stock and was excited to see an option.

When I had a semi-custom Mark V, McMillan had one option that I was aware of, the A5:

*I'm not sure if any qualify as "fully adjustable tactical" but the McMillan A5 can be ordered with all kinds of adjustments. I do know the devil is in the details and sometimes they don't offer every option, for every action inlet.
A3-A5 only vanguard. McMillan told me the "game warden" is Mk V but just a basic stock.

A3-A5 only vanguard. McMillan told me the "game warden" is Mk V but just a basic stock.

Interesting. I've seen multiple A5 stocks on Weatherby Mark V's. See link for proof of life. They are under new ownership (Bob Beck bought McMillan this year) so maybe they dropped it? Maybe the wrong person answered the phone? :)

I totally high-jacked this thread.

to OPs question. I voted for the "carbon desert" color pattern.

Interesting. I've seen multiple A5 stocks on Weatherby Mark V's. See link for proof of life. They are under new ownership (Bob Beck bought McMillan this year) so maybe they dropped it? Maybe the wrong person answered the phone? :)

I totally high-jacked this thread.

to OPs question. I voted for the "carbon desert" color pattern.
No clue. I've probably inquired five times in the past 3 years. Same answer every time.

I just ordered a Visigoth in carbon red. With a Defiance Anti in grey bolt is black. Hope it turns out good. I want something to look similar to my Fclass rife. I have a thing for red rifles.
Jason