Which camera for watching bullet placement?

I've been reading some reviews of the Nikon 1000. People say the 1000 is big and heavy, and that the 900 is a better camera. I'm going to buy another 900 because I'm familiar with it and it's NOT big and heavy. It's the best I've seen.

I've been reading some reviews of the Nikon 1000. People say the 1000 is big and heavy, and that the 900 is a better camera. I'm going to buy another 900 because I'm familiar with it and it's NOT big and heavy. It's the best I've seen.
Does the 900 have blue tooth that can communicate with iPad or some tablets.I know the 1000 can and that is something I would like to know. Would make it nice as it would be easier to see while at the range while shooting.

The Nikon Snapbridge feature is pretty cool, you can control the camera with with your phone; start, stop, zoom, etc. while it's on the tripod and you are on the bench shooting.

Nikon Snap Bridge is a Phone app that connects to the camera and yes it can connect to the 900. Just go to Nikon Snap Bridge and watch the video and you can down load it. Cool video to watch and see how it works. You can use it to control and take pictures with it.

Last edited:
1000 yds. With phone scope. 6, 12, 18" gongs.

Attachments

• IMG_20190505_153213998_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190505_153213998_HDR.jpg
    771.3 KB · Views: 225
So I bought a p900. And downloaded Snapbridge. But the app only lists the p1000. Not the 900. And I can't get it to pair up. Any suggestions?

So I bought a p900. And downloaded Snapbridge. But the app only lists the p1000. Not the 900. And I can't get it to pair up. Any suggestions?
the coolpix 900 is listed as compatible. There is a video showing how to do it on you tube. Type in connect snap bridge to the p900. Or call 1-800-nikon-US they will help. Let me know how it works out as I have a coolpix 900.
I know it has wifi. It shows a video on it . Good Luck

Thanks I'll keep trying. I keep hearing for all Nikons, but for instance, one video I watched showed something about doing something while in the wi-fi selection. My camera displays that selection, but I can't select it. The cursor skips rite over it. Anyway' I will keep trying. It would be too handy to just rollover cause its tuff!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.