Which bullet?

I had a rifle built and plan on using it for deer and elk. It's a 7mm Mag on a Deviant Action, Proof barrel (1-8.4 twist) with .188" freebore. I'd like to stick with load for all my hunting. Which bullet do you recommend for both species and for all distances?

Berger 175 gr Elite
Berger 180 gr Hybrid
Berger 195 gr Elite
175 elite Hunter

Many good comments here! I shoot a lot of 6.5 and 7mm stuff. In my 7mm RemMag I shoot 140gn Rem CoreLokt cap & core bullets on deer-size game out to 500 yds. But on long shots and large game I prefer the 175gn ABLR at 3010 fps to do the heavy work! This usually produces 1-shot kills with great exit wounds! One other thing: I avoid any shot beyond 500 yds with any noticeable crosswind! I never want to just WOUND an animal, escaping to suffer and die slowly! We owe GOD that much, and more!

I've had a lot of success with the 180 vld from my 28 nosler. That said, it scares me a little bit at close distances on elk. As such, I took the 169 hammer hunter to Africa last week to test terminal performance and was very impressed….although I don't like it near as much as the Berger at 700+ yards.

if I had to pick 1 for all distances it would be the 180 vld, but I'd be very careful on shot placement inside 200 yards on big animals.
Best honest assessment thus far.