Which bullet?

thaught

I had a rifle built and plan on using it for deer and elk. It's a 7mm Mag on a Deviant Action, Proof barrel (1-8.4 twist) with .188" freebore. I'd like to stick with load for all my hunting. Which bullet do you recommend for both species and for all distances?

Berger 175 gr Elite
Berger 180 gr Hybrid
Berger 195 gr Elite

I have two 7saums I've used the 180 VLD hunting bullets out of for 4 plus years now with good success. I've wanted to try the 175 Elite but these 180s have been very accurate and very lethal. They shoot well out of both rifles which are 1-8s Brux #4s. I would think any of the bullets you mention would do well. I don't know much about the Hybrids for hunting but I know the Elites will get it done too.

Which one does the barrel like?
Any one of the 3 will get the job done
Haven't shot it yet. Shooting in the Phoenix summer isn't my idea of a good time. I can barely talk myself into team roping in this heat. Anyways, I didn't want to start with one bullet if it wasn't the most optimal for the game I'm hunting. I've used the Elite on deer but not elk.

Hmmm…I basically load 2 rifles with same as your set up in 28 Nosler…mine, the other my sons…both sub moa. 195 Berger is an elk hammer at long range if needed….one rifle loaded at 3100…the other shoots a little faster, trued at about 1700 yds. We have taken many elk with these rifles…100 to 900yds. If the 195 shoots well in your gun, shoot it with great confidence of bullet performance. IMHO
imagine you should be able to wring out similar velocity, 2900-2950?