Which brand of 300 win mag

I'll start off and admit I don't own any of the rifles you mentioned but I think the new Browning X-Bolt Western Hunter is what I would go with. The .300 WinMag comes with a 8t barrel! Definitely tailored for the Long Range community.
I also like they have it in the new 6.8 Western (a "Creed Moored" .270 WSM) with a 7.5t but only 24" tube :(

Like Bob Seger sings in "Beautiful Looser", ..you just can't have it all....

I would go with the Browning. Well known as great shooters. Tikka twist is too slow imo. Bergara are a bit on the heavy side for a Mtn rifle imo as well.

Bergara. More bang for buck. Honestly i dispise all pencil thin barrels. Good for one shot (hopefully that's all you need) but just annoying

bergara is a Rem700 clone and they have been producing some fantastic rifles and barrels. The Hells canyon is great too. I that barrel is so think it's almost see through. Going to have a short life.
Heck get a Ruger #1 in 270, 300WM, or 375HH and kill elk all day. Much better mountain rifle and if you do have to take second shot your barrel won't already be overheated. Throw on a Trijicon DG scope or even a rmr and hammer anything within 300y no problem

I lug around a Bergara HMR 300wm it's not light but boy can it shoot bug holes. Best $850.00 I've ever spent on a rifle. Also in the 3 years I've been lugging the thing around I've pointed it at 3 Elk and they a ended up in the freezer!

Attachments

• 5341B602-2D72-4C33-9D79-822BB1BEC132.jpeg
    5341B602-2D72-4C33-9D79-822BB1BEC132.jpeg
    452.9 KB · Views: 143
Any of the three you mentioned are great rifles.

Im a Weatherby/Tikka guy. I saw your choices and you cant go wrong but I wouldn't limit myself to just those brands. My son in law bought a 300 Win in Weatherby Vanguard SUB MOA and it shot sub moa with every factory brand ammunition he tried in it. Fusion shot the best and it worked great last year on a rag horn bull in Idaho.

What scope you going to run? I am a Zeiss guy but the Mark 5 and 6 Leupolds are great scopes. Just wondering and let us know what you decide on Good luck...

I have not found a Browning or Tikka to perform any less than advertised and the caliber you have chosen is perfect for elk hunting. I have not personally fired a Bergara so I can't comment on it. In fact I broke in and test grouped a new Tikka Stainless superlite in a 300 Short Mag for a friend and at the end of the second session at the range I was getting 3/4" 5 shot groups pretty consistently with very stout hunting loads. I offered to buy it, but my friend, after seeing the groups would not sell. That gun with scope and sling was less than 8 lbs. I did have to let the barrel cool a bit after each shot as a hot barrel opened up the groups to a little over an inch. This would not be a hunting problem tho.

We are in a great spot for affordable factory rifles that shoot sub-MOA.

It really is hard to go wrong these days. I own Bergaras and Tikkas and would trust either brand on any hunt.

I shot an elk last year with a Bergara B-14 Ridge in 300 Win Mag. It is a Sub-MOA rifle from the factory.

If you want a lighter Bergara, I would look at the Premier line. Specifically, a Stalker or a Mountain 1.0 or 2.0.

You can also find the Seekins HAVAK PH2 in 300 Win Mag for around 1550 online. https://gun.deals is your friend. BattleHawk Armory and Gunzonedeals.com are both good to go and will have great prices by requesting an email quote.