Which ballistics calculator?

Elkeater

Which ballistics calculator is everyone using? I want one on my phone. Was thinking $9.99 for the "shooter" app might work.

I use Shooter. You'll be shocked how much $10 buys you. It's pretty sophisticated and user friendly as well. Works great for me.

I use shooter and it's worked awesome for me on many different rifles. I use it on an iPhone.

Only trouble I've ever had was getting my buddies droid shooter app to match up with mine. (My app had him dead on along the curve out to 1000 and his app had it shooting low) probably user error but the app is very different between the two.

Only trouble I've ever had was getting my buddies droid shooter app to match up with mine. (My app had him dead on along the curve out to 1000 and his app had it shooting low) probably user error but the app is very different between the two.

Thanks guys. And thanks for the heads up on the android version since that's what I'm using.

I really just need it out to 1000 since that's my personal limit with my current lightweight rifle.

Which ballistics calculator is everyone using? I want one on my phone. Was thinking $9.99 for the "shooter" app might work.

As you can see, there are many happy users of Shooter. For the same price, I have the Strelok Pro (I started with regular Strelok free apps) and works as advertised for my intended purpose.

I use Ballistic AE, which is $10 or $15 I don't recall, and have been happy with it. But with all the positive reviews of Shooter I might have to give it a try just to see.

the one I publish, ballisticxlr (ballisticxlr.com). It's free. Support is free. Otherwise, honestly they're all pretty much the same, some are easier to use than others.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.