Which ballistics app?

Strelok pro for me. You can do g1 or g7 BCs with multiple bc based on velocity, it also has some of the litz tested BCs as well as the lapua custom drag curves. It has the ability to (and walks you through) true both BC and velocity. You can set zero offsets so you zero your rifle(s) with your normal load and if you have a different one that shoots to a different poi you can account for it in the app and when you select that load in 5he app the dialing will be accurate. No limit on. Umber of guns or loads. If you like to use the reticle for holds it will give you an accurate veiw of what your reticle is and where to hold (even if the reticle is sfp and you're not at one of the predertimined magnifications). You can pair it with a bunch of different weather stations (not just kestrels)

I think the pro version is like $9, but there's a free version that gives a lot of the functionality. I'm a big fan of it.
Screenshot_20200627-105711_Strelok Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20200627-105734_Strelok Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20200627-105907_Strelok Pro.jpg

Last edited:
On a lot of cartridges past 500 yards you can about figure one click plus or minus plus or minus every ten yards over a thousand yards it takes two clicks will get you in the ball park for c

On a lot of cartridges past 500 yards you can about figure one click plus or minus plus or minus every ten yards over a thousand yards it takes two clicks will get you in the ball park for c

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.