Which area is the best to put in for a deer tag?

I have never hunted Kansas and have recently lost the land i was hunting on in Tennessee. My uncle and I were going to apply for a deer tag for the next draw and we were wondering which area would be the best to apply. I know we might not get drawn and im fine with that. Just need to know where to start. Thank you for any advice you can give. God Bless.

Kansas has no deer. Kansas department of wildlife and tourism has hored out our resources to out of staters.

Go to missouri.

If you do decide on coming to kansas, and are using a guide, be sure to investigate them thoroughly, there are no regulations on becoming a guide and there are tons of people getting busted for illegal activity currently.

good luck

Kansas has deer, and they have big deer. Might not have the numbers that other states have, but this will depend on what part of state your hunting. If you need a outfitter, I have one. Average 150 class bucks with biggest 200+ last year. Has been 100% opertunity last several years.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.