which annealer?

fisherman983

ive decided after a fair amount of reading that I better invest in an annealer.
I don't know if it would be worth it to pony up and buy an AMP or go with a cheaper option??
this will be for a hunting rifle for now, but at some point I'd like to get a prs style gun for training and more trigger time. something with long barrel life and I would want to do large batches of brass.

After reading a ongoing thread on annealing, I got more confused the more I read. I decided to buy the amp. Very pleased with the simplicity. Don't have to worry about flame height, position, and time setting, etc. Yes, it is expensive! But for me, the ease of use was what I wanted. I now anneal before every loading and its fun to do.

After reading a ongoing thread on annealing, I got more confused the more I read. I decided to buy the amp. Very pleased with the simplicity. Don't have to worry about flame height, position, and time setting, etc. Yes, it is expensive! But for me, the ease of use was what I wanted. I now anneal before every loading and its fun to do.
You won't be dissapointed. Expensive but we'll worth it .

AMP is the only way to go.
I'll get one eventually- if they ever come back in stock at the retailers. Very expensive compared to the other options but like others mentioned the ease of use factor is quite high. Worth the price? Who knows, but I'll give it a try if I can find one for sale. I have 8 rifle cartridges to load for at the moment, which isn't many compared to some, but also multiple brands of brass in some of those cartridges, so choosing a setting and pressing go sounds nice to me.

For now, just a 264 win mag. Winchester brass.
Brand new barrel with brand new brass so I may not need the service for a little bit

$0.10 per case or a minimum of $30 + shipping back. We need to stick to the same case per annealing or per batch as the setting would be different on each different brand of brass and sometime year of brass. I am upgrading my machine so it will figure what the setting should be for each batch of the same brand of brass if it's not listed in the manual.