Which 6.5 to build

I'll vote 6.5x47. I have two of them and they're a great cartridge. One is a heavier RBros build. Shoots 130 Berger's at 3000 FPS. Other is a lighter tree stand/carry rifle. It shoots the 124 HH at 2938 FPS. Both bullets have performed exceptionally well on deer out to the 500 yd mark. Lapua brass, CCI 450's, H4350.

Whatever you decide, buy the brass FIRST!
Really like this thought in todays market, where components are king and everyone wants SA guns. All of the modern 6.5's are high performance LR cartridges, outside of the Grendel which I would not consider modern nor LR, will perform similarly out to 500 yards. Find brass in any of the PRC, Lapua, SAUM, or GAP 4s and run it!

What 6.5 would you build , I already have 7mm saum and 300 saum 338 rum and 375rum.
Im thinking the 6.5 saum or 6.5x300 Weatherby or 6.5x47 lapua
6.5x47
extremely accurate, low recoil, pleasant to shoot and long barrel life, great for predators and deer.
As an additional rifle to your high energy chambering, here a fine cartridge that will get things done with minimal blast and fuss.
what's there not to like?

Dating myself but no one mentioned a 6.5-06. Smooth as butter feeding, LA std bolt face easy to come up with and you won't find anything that's easier to get brass for in a pinch!! 06, 270 and 25-06 all work readily. Performance with 6.5-284 and no problems with high BC bullets and magazine length.

Good luck with your decision !

My 260 AI is almost finished but I'm expecting 150-200 fps more velocity from it than from the 6.5x47. But that come at a cost of more powder and less barrel life. The beauty of the 6.5x47 Lapua in my mind is it using less powder. Loads in the mid to upper thirty grain range will get a cartridge that'll do what the OP wants out to 500 yards easy. The 6.5x47 has me taking a serious look at my 6.5x50 Ariskas in a different light. I have one that was given to me sporterized. I'm thinking I might be able to load it to near 6.5x57 loads.

I've done two 6.5 SAUMs & one 6.5 PRC in the middle of doing the ttwo SAUMs. If you think you would want to rely on factory ammo, go with the PRC. Otherwise I like the 6.5 SAUM. I've never had a 264 wm but I would definitely like to try one.