Which 45/70 die set?

I had 2 die sets for my 45-70 and 45-120.
The first set was a standard RCBS 3 die set for jacketed bullets, the other set had the 3 die set as well as additional dies for placing gas checks, forming gas checks and a special seating die for cast lead bullets with different seater plugs.
Depends what you're doing with it and, what bullets you intend on using.

Cheers.

I use RCBS dies I got at a garage sale back in 1972 or 1973.I ordered a seater stem so I can seat hard cast lead bullets.
I love my 45-70 and 420-465 gr hard cast bullets will kill anything on the planet.

Yes Both
Also Join Beartooth Bullets forum and Marlin Owners Forum I have 16 Marlins rifles all JM stamped and what I learned On those 2 forums saved me decades of trial and error/

Thanks for all the replies.
I am just starting, but wanting to get the proper kit without constant upgrading.

I am guessing jacketed of a modern design.
I don't see me using cast lead?
I use mostly cast bullets in 45-70 .I have some Hornady 350 gr bullets(I think) they kick more than 405 gr,465 gr hard cast Cast Performance bullets.
Easier on the barrel and kills beyond normal!Just got to slug the barrel to make sure of fit.
Many years ago I shot a bear with my 44 mag hand gun with 310 hard cast bullets and it went right through the bear like butter.

Maybe I should rethink my bullet choices?
I am learning all of this, as I have no direct experience other than commercial ammo.
I guess I used cowboy commercial loads in the past for both rifles.