Which 34mm rings?

Congrats on your purchase! I've had great success with NF ultralight, TPS and Talley. The TPS are a little cheaper than the NF but I do like the quality.

Thanks. The LGS was darn good to me as I returned a scope I bought a year ago that i was unsatisfied with while hunting in cold weather. Gave me a full refund so i stepped up a couple notched in the scope chain. But as of right now it's going on a coyote hunting rig so a lighter weight ring to offset the scope would be nice. I'll look into those you mentioned.

How central are you?

I've had pretty good luck with reeds (walker, never been to the Mille lacs store) and arnzen down by the cities. I will keep my eye open, but I know I have seen them around here more times than not.

Ps: sounds like you got some pretty dang good service, can I ask where? I would like to give them some more business if they stand behind the product like you say, send me a PM of you prefer to go that route

Cheers. Scott

I have a set of their xtr rings. Not the signature. They definatly need lapping. And are crazy heavy. Mine are all steel though. I'll check them signature ones out.

Some NFs on the classifieds right now. I don't skimp on rings or bases. My rings/bases generally cost as much as the average guys scope. Especially on heavier scopes. For mounts, buy once cry once.

I went with seekins. They are on sale at Midway right now. With the scope caps that are on the atacr i had to go with higher rings than normal because the bolt hits the cap when ejecting and i really wanted to make use of the caps on the most expensive piece of glass I'll ever own.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.