Which 280 Ackley Dies

I have 900 pieces of new Peterson 280 Ackley brass. I have 400 140gr VLD-H bullets, 200 156gr EOL bullets for the 6.5 and 16lbs of N165 powder.

I also have 500 of the Barnes 145gr LRX that I originally thought about running in my 7mm-08, but they may be regulated to a 280 Ackley if I go down that road.

Thanks for the suggestions, what micrometer bushing die sets are y'all using? I like that idea of using one die set for 280 Ackley with the 6.5-280 Ackley and was going to buy another Whidden 3 die with bushings. I am also seeing potential issues with that idea as well, I am not beyond screwing up the settings when swapping back and forth.
Wow... Let me know if you need to dump a hundred or so.
Thanks

Yes, I'm thinking my technique, anyone's technique males a difference with load development or groups.

I've shot decent groups at times and sometimes I feel sub standard groups were human error on the shot or shots.

Experienced target shooters might still shoot a better group with my rifle load because of technique.

I was debating with myself on a 280 AI too. For me it would be a LR hunter, so either dies would work. I looked at the Hornady dies as they were cheaper. But a micrometer seater would be nice.
The Hornady Match set has a bushing FL sizer and a micrometer seater. Its a nice set for its price. AFAIK you can still get micrometer stems for STD Hornady seating dies as an accessory/add on.

The Hornady Match set has a bushing FL sizer and a micrometer seater. Its a nice set for its price. AFAIK you can still get micrometer stems for STD Hornady seating dies as an accessory/add on.
Yeah I saw that Hornady has them, looks nice. I've used the Redding for thirty years now. I'd try them if I had a need for them.