Which 1" rings?

Okiecat

Looking for something strong and stylish too. Looked at talleys, like design but not on top of ring. Dont really want tacticals. Using a picatinny base and zeiss conquest hd5. On a 7saum. Rem 700 copy.

I like the way you think. Just a couple dollars over my budget you know! Any experience with burris sig zee ring

I used the Burris Sig. Zee rings on a 7 saum and several other rifles as well. They have performed flawlessly in every application. They are top notch for the money they cost.

Chris

I like the way you think. Just a couple dollars over my budget you know! Any experience with burris sig zee ring

I hear you, they are a little costly. (darn good ring though), see winmagman's comment below.

I used the Burris Sig. Zee rings on a 7 saum and several other rifles as well. They have performed flawlessly in every application. They are top notch for the money they cost.

Chris

^^ Absolutely brother, for the cash, the Zee is a great ring. I have several sets myself & have no complaints.

t

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.