Where's IN

So is the Bass and Bucks range in Wabash the nearest long range open to public north of Indy? Wanting to get out with a few rifles and shoot 300-700 yards.
As far as I know it is the only public range nearby. I hear Wabash Valley has a long range, but it is private, somewhat difficult to join (long drawn out process-somewhat like pledging a frat or being a plebe) and I have yet to check it out. B&B is pretty good and not terribly busy on weekdays, except right before hunting season.

Die hard Hoosier of the last 18 years. Which is ironic as my dad was born in Bicknell Indiana. Thank God EVERY day I no longer live or work in The Peoples Republic of Illinois. I have for at least the last 8 years gone to GREAT lengths to avoid going into IL for ANYTHING except to see my shoulder and hip doctor as he is so good he's well worth the trip.

Now if I can manage to get out of lake CO.

Lake county sucks. Porter county isn't much better. I live in laporte, a slight upgrade. Luckily I'm able to shoot out the back door, and have a few chunks of private property to hunt on within eyesight of the house !!

Die hard Hoosier of the last 18 years. Which is ironic as my dad was born in Bicknell Indiana. Thank God EVERY day I no longer live or work in The Peoples Republic of Illinois. I have for at least the last 8 years gone to GREAT lengths to avoid going into IL for ANYTHING except to see my shoulder and hip doctor as he is so good he's well worth the trip.

Now if I can manage to get out of lake CO.