Wheres all the powder

I have quiet a bit of Reloder 19 and H4831SC I'm looking to sell, since I'm working on selling the two rifles that use them. 6.5x284 Savage 110 Predator Hunter and a .30-06 Winchester Model 70 Featherweight. Looking to get rid of the brass with the rifles as well. Contact me if you are interested in anything and we'll see what we can do. I'm in Oklahoma City FYI. Thanks, Kyle Humphreys.

Send me a message if you are interested!
... Forgot to mention, both rifles only have about 150 rounds total through them and both drive tacs with custom reloads.

After my last reloading session I am running low on powder for my 300 win mag. So i went to my local sporting good store and they did have any of the powder that i have had luck with;RL19,h4350 and IMR4350. So i took to the internet to try and find some. Everywhere that i have looked has been sold out and not allowing back order. Does anyone have a place to order these powders?
Yup.....in Canada!

After my last reloading session I am running low on powder for my 300 win mag. So i went to my local sporting good store and they did have any of the powder that i have had luck with;RL19,h4350 and IMR4350. So i took to the internet to try and find some. Everywhere that i have looked has been sold out and not allowing back order. Does anyone have a place to order these powders?
You might want to try Jim at US Reloading Supply
He is a small dealer who is also a veteran in southwestern Fl. and has really good connections to several supply sources.
His internet address is www.USRelodingSupply.com
Phone Number 1 941-451-7357
Google him and perhaps he can help.
Hope this helps you!

It is around here and there local small shops....Midway...we have learned to stock up on the lots you like and never worry again about shortages....

Doesn't sound relative but what I'm about to say is very important to this subject: Please make sure we get all our fellow enthusiasts out and vote this November. If sleepy joe gets in, he has already stated that beto will lead his task force on gun control which has a profound affect on our culture that we love. Sorry for the political comment but it's critical. Thanks

I was just passing through Locke, NY on vacation. Went into a small gun shop called Franklin Shooting Supplies (315-497-0893) and thought I would ask about powder. I bought 2 pounds of H1000 and 2 pounds of Varget and they acted like I was some kind of madman for being so happy about finding these powders.

At my house Lol.

Just keep checking several websites every other day. Thats how I found RL16, H4350, RL17 and RL23 in a matter of 3 weeks. Now I'm stocked for while.

Hope this helps and stay safe

Australia produces a lot of powder which is then rebranded for the US market. Due to that thing from Chinah, ADI in Aus shut down for a few months. They have now reopened and are going full steam ahead. But it will be a few months before you see the results unfortunately.

I'm loading a 220gr SMK on top of 68.5gr IMR 4831. I know it's a huge projectile but I'm loading for a specific purpose. Also H1000 or RL22 works pretty well for my .300WM & 7mmRM. Good luck

I heard some talk at the range that H1000 is the go to powder the Army's M2010 Enhanced Sniper Rifle and it was going to be scarce for a few years or longer.
Of course it's just talk.

I've been reloading & shooting 300 WM for decades. H1000 is my preferred powder. RL-23 is good also. I shoot long distance & H1000 gives great ES & SDs with the heavier Berger VLDs.

USMC VV Era
2nd Recon BN

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.