Where YOUR money goes

NesikaChad

To those who've taken enough interest in what I do to have me do work for them, thanks. This is to share where your hard earned dollars are going.

Picked up a new bench the other day at Sam's Club. It's been a "spendy" month so far but the shop is coming together. (slowly but surely)

Overall not bad. the steel is a little light for commercial use but with a little care I think it'll be fine.

Gotz my new drawers for storing reamers too! I dig em! Felt lined and well finished.

My little shop of horrors is starting to come together!

Enjoy.

C

I have something "big" in the works. I'll have an announcement here in a couple weeks hopefully.

DSC_0002-3.jpg

DSC_0001-3.jpg

DSC_0003-3.jpg

DSC_0005-3.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

Last edited:
Way too nice. Just one bedding job and it looks like a sawdust, epoxy and clay bomb went off in my shop. I've been spending some time reading your posts and will have to get up to Sturgis to check you out. Since moving to Custer, I don't get up there as much as I used to. Awesome work.

Deach

Every thing you do tics me off!!!

Nice, clean, orderly and not a dust particle or chip to be seen.

Guess I'll suck it up and spend the day cleaning up my messes and getting things in order.

Thanks for posting.

WAY TO CLEAN.

Can you come and hang out in my shop for a few days. If you ever need a mess made I will loan you one the guys in my shop. They can total a shop in half a day.

Chad,
Is that really a Sam's Club rolling bench, quality looks a little good for Sam's. If it is would you care to share how much it set you back?

James

Nice setup my Father just bought the same bench and rack help him put it together not to long ago comes with about a million little screws if I remember correctly.

Your shop looks like the Emergency Room at our local Hospital rather than a gunsmith hang-out. That space-age looking machine equipment looks mighty impressive and expensive!

Last edited:
These photos represent a life savings turned into chip making monsters that love to eat steel, fiberglass, and wood.

Hopefully the right way the first time!

Thanks for the kind words. I'll have some additional photos up on the site soon.

Cheers,

C

WOW!!! I'll say you got some money tied up there. Very impressive and neat just the way I like it. Can't stand disorganized as then I spend too much time searching for what I need. Great pics too, thanks for sharing

All I can muster is my usual "You Da Man"

It sucks being a slob....in ther words it sucks to be me.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.