Where to shoot in Salem OR

If you want to make a run to Lincoln City / Depoe Bay you can come shoot with us if you like. We have areas up to about 1700 yards and were looking for one out to 2000 now. Need a better range finder to confirm it's 2000. We shoot pretty regularly if your interested. PM me and we will set something up.

Douglas Ridge Rifle Club, Estacada, Oregon. Home of world champion shooters. !000 yard range shoots on every thursday. Have to be with a member. 300 to 600yds in A.M. 700 to 1000yds in P.M. This reverses each thursday. It is a beautiful range. Look it up on the net. They are accepting new members.

If you want to make a run to Lincoln City / Depoe Bay you can come shoot with us if you like. We have areas up to about 1700 yards and were looking for one out to 2000 now. Need a better range finder to confirm it's 2000. We shoot pretty regularly if your interested. PM me and we will set something up.

I know you posted this a few years ago but are you guys still doing long range shooting on the coast?
I found this thread googling around for shooting spots in salem.
I actually live in Newport and work in Lincoln City every day. I'm a member of Big timber Rifle and pistol club in Siletz but have been desperately searching for a longer range spot to get my Remington 700 out to 1000 yards. I'm a handloader and avid shooter.
Do you guys still go out and shoot some long shots? I'd love to find some other like minded people who have access or know of some longer range spots. I've been searching for a while.
Thanks!
[email protected]

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.