where to get ballistic turrets

rub

since this seems always to come up go to kenton industries (kentonindustries.com) for $75 for distance and the same charge for wind. fill out the cartridge/gun specs, call them for help on style for your scope and 2 weeks later they come. these are marked in yards; ie, 200 yard zero then 25 yard lines until a marked 300 and on to 800 (for my 6mmBR). buy one set of cards; 1)set up & 2)wind at $40. if you can remember the number of clicks you have used forget this cause you have no need.

Kenton Industries TTC Turrets

Rub;

Thanks for the kind words. For all that are interested we are now shipping our redesigned turret for Leupold coin slot scopes. We are also working on new turrets for the Nikon Monarch as well. Please check out our website
at www.kentonindustries.com

If any of you here on this board have a testimonial you would like to add to our website, please feel free to send one in along with a nice picture and we will add you to our website.

Very Kind Regards;

Mark Kenton
Presient Kenton Industries
530 New Los Angeles Ave.
Suite 115 Moorpark, Ca 93021

Nikon Buckmaster Turrets available soon

Hello CavTrooper76;

We are in the process of finalizing our turrets for Nikon scopes and should have the turrets available for order by June 1st.

Very Kind Regards;

Mark Kenton
President Kenton Industries
530 New Los Angeles Ave.
www.kentonindustries.com

Thanks for the kind words Mike.

We are in the process of updating our FAQ and Yardage formats and have the new KI Turret for Leupold coin slot knobs ready, as well as the Nikon Tactical Monarch X knobs.

Very Kind Regards;
Mark Kenton
President Kenton Industries
530 New Los Angeles Ave.
www.kentonindustries.com

Just got the new K-1 TTC Turret for my VX-III coin slot. Mark was very helpful over the phone. I've had a past turret made for a different load and it was dead on. Can't wait to shoot with the new K-1 on my STW.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.