Where to find a good price on a new Sendero?

SouthTXBowhunter

Hey there y'all!

My little brother is looking to buy a new Sendero SF II in .300 WM - to get started doing some LR hunting- and I'm wondering if anyone knows where he can find one for a good price? Are there site sponsors that have good prices? The gun stores around here are pretty pricey but we we have a buddy with an FFL that can handle the transfer- so I thought maybe y'all would know a good resource. Hope it's OK to ask that here?

Nick

Hey there y'all!

My little brother is looking to buy a new Sendero SF II in .300 WM - to get started doing some LR hunting- and I'm wondering if anyone knows where he can find one for a good price? Are there site sponsors that have good prices? The gun stores around here are pretty pricey but we we have a buddy with an FFL that can handle the transfer- so I thought maybe y'all would know a good resource. Hope it's OK to ask that here?

Nick

I purchased both of mine, and my buddy has about 6 or 7 from Carter's Country in Houston, Texas. I dont know how far you are from there but they always have good deals there. I am about 4 1/2 hours from there but its always well worth the drive. Look em up and maybe you'll find something you like.

Go to usagunclub.com. Join and purchase firearms for dealer cost plus $10 plus shipping. Same with optics. Kind of like having a Costco membership for shooting equipment.

Steve

Go to usagunclub.com. Join and purchase firearms for dealer cost plus $10 plus shipping. Same with optics. Kind of like having a Costco membership for shooting equipment.

Steve

I've never heard of usagunclub.com. I tried to look on their website and could see anything other than the daily specials. I don't want to pay them $20 and find out I can get a better deal somewhere else. Could you look up a Rem 750 in 30-06 with a 22" barrel? I can pick one up at Dick's sporting goods for $610 out the door. I can also get one from R&R arms for $617, plus shipping plus FFL. Does usagunclub.com beat those prices by much?

I've never heard of usagunclub.com. I tried to look on their website and could see anything other than the daily specials. I don't want to pay them $20 and find out I can get a better deal somewhere else. Could you look up a Rem 750 in 30-06 with a 22" barrel? I can pick one up at Dick's sporting goods for $610 out the door. I can also get one from R&R arms for $617, plus shipping plus FFL. Does usagunclub.com beat those prices by much?

Teddy,

The guy that came up with usagunclub.com is a friend of mine. He is a straight shooter that I trust with everything I own. Beyond that I am not a mouth piece for the company. I am a member. The idea behind usagunclub.com is that guys like us who know what we want can, as members, send a request for price and availability for what ever we are thinking about getting. The only thing that I know of that would not pay to order would be powder and such that requires hasmat for shipping. Unless the order is large enough.

All that given, I called him directly, and got a price for you on the rifle you are looking at. I assume that you want the Rem 750 synthetic blue, in 30-06, 22" barrel. The price would be $549.95 plus the $10 per firearm purchase, plus shipping. Depending on where you are, $20 will usually get it there.

Steve

Thanks for the help! I really like the concept of that website.

I think that the benefit of this program becomes much greater as the price of the item you are looking for goes up. Higher end optics and firearms should save a bundle.:cool:

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.