Where to find .260AI dies?

Hey Mike,

Haven't checked to make sure here, but I'd be absolutlely shocked to find that Redding didn't have 260 improved dies in their line. Ditto for RCBS. Shouldn't be a problem!

Kevin Thomas
Lapua USA

Thanks Kevin I will check out Redding. Not too long ago, they were all custom only, so I never followed up on my build for a long time. I got the itch again though, so if they are indeed readily available, I am set.

I'm building a .260AI as we speak. Planning on using a Lee Collet die for it to neck size fire-formed brass. Anyone out there see a problem with that?

I'm building a .260AI as we speak. Planning on using a Lee Collet die for it to neck size fire-formed brass. Anyone out there see a problem with that?

Was hoping that I did not have to fire form brass. I may just give up and go with the standard 260 instead. I don't want to get into the cost of custom dies.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.