where to find 22-250 brass

clemens

Been trying to find 22-250 brass in local shops but can't seem to find any. Probably going to have to go with midway etc.. But was just curious if 22-250 was going thru a faze like .223 was for long time, I can find bags of .233 now but .22-250 are very ilusive at this time and factory ammo are bit spendy.

Put a WTB in the classifieds and see what you come up with. If some one doesn't have it maybe they can tell you where to find it. Good Luck with Your Search.

I haven't seen Winchester or Remington 22-250 brass for sale for quite awhile. I suspect the recent run on components for .223 and others has caused the manufacturers to produce components for some chamberings on a less frequent basis.

Winchester has been my favorite 22-250 brass, but mine came from 40 round varmint packs bought well before any of the ammo crazes. I have been less than impressed with the newer production Winchester .223 brass I have seen, which makes me wonder if their quality has slipped with other brass. I want more Winchester 22-250 brass, but I am a bit leery about their current quality standards.

Midway has Lapua brass on sale at a significant discount. Still not cheap, but probably good stuff, and it's available.

Another option is to look around for Prvi Partizan ammo. It is typically between $13 and $15 for a box of 20 and the brass is pretty good stuff.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.