• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Where is the NEW Broughton Barrels ?

Justice1327

I know sometime in 2020, Tim closed up shop, partially due to health reasons. I purchased several barrels at that time. I was told that a machinist purchased the barrel making machines from Tim and he relocated those to Kentucky. Does anyone know the name of the new "Broughton Barrels" shop/ contact info?

I'm by no means in the loop on Broughton but from some chat on another forum it sounds like they were suppose to be running in November of 2021, maybe that hasn't happened….? I did copy and paste a quote from another forum below from Tim North, almost seems like they are sticking with the original name?

The time is right for Broughton 5C Rifle Barrels to be manufactured starting early in 2022 again under the watchful eye of Tim North. The previously planned shop closing was perfectly timed with the unknown start of covid. God was looking over Broughton 5C Rifle Barrels, the customers, the employees, and me.

Tim North
Broughton 5C Rifle Barrels

I'm by no means in the loop on Broughton but from some chat on another forum it sounds like they were suppose to be running in November of 2021, maybe that hasn't happened….? I did copy and paste a quote from another forum below from Tim North, almost seems like they are sticking with the original name?

The time is right for Broughton 5C Rifle Barrels to be manufactured starting early in 2022 again under the watchful eye of Tim North. The previously planned shop closing was perfectly timed with the unknown start of covid. God was looking over Broughton 5C Rifle Barrels, the customers, the employees, and me.

Tim North
Broughton 5C Rifle Barrels
What is the name of the forum? I would like to get some contact info. Thank you