Where is Broz?

Guys I am still around and hunting quite a bit. We have taken 5 Bulls down so far, 3 of them 5x5's and 2 were 6x6. The largest being my son's he took with his 300 win and a 230 Berger at 815 yards. 3 were taken with the LRKM with 300 Berger OTM's and one with a 7mm/300 sending 180 Berger Hybrids. None have left the scene. Also took a nice mule deer buck and 3 antelope all with Bergers. Headed out now to take a young lady hunter of 13 years to hopefully fill her cow tag. Then another cow hunt tomorrow and taking my wife for a bull later this week.

I have been spending time on another LR forum and reported a little there. Just thought I would give it a rest here as all we hunt with are Bergers and a hand full of members here hate me for it. Just not the forum it use to be. But rest assured we are still hunting our butts off.

Hope you all have a great season.

Jeff
Glad to hear yall are having a productive season! Definitely, like Arrow said, post up some write-ups and pics of the bulls when you get a chance!

"Just thought I would give it a rest here as all we hunt with are Bergers and a hand full of members here hate me for it. Just not the forum it use to be."

Yet, there's still the 99.9% of us that really appreciate your unbiased, hands on, experience. Don't let a few people ruin the wealth of data that you've compiled and shared. There's alot of us that have learned a lot, and have enjoyed the results from your personal hunting, shooting, and hand loading, experiences.

Everybody has certain members on this forum that when they see their name, even though they don't know them, they make it a point to read. I'll bet, Broz........you are right up there on alot of people's list.

Brent

I have been spending time on another LR forum and reported a little there. Just thought I would give it a rest here as all we hunt with are Bergers and a hand full of members here hate me for it.

O well, you can't be liked by everyone! Post them if you got them!

"Just thought I would give it a rest here as all we hunt with are Bergers and a hand full of members here hate me for it. Just not the forum it use to be."

Yet, there's still the 99.9% of us that really appreciate your unbiased, hands on, experience. Don't let a few people ruin the wealth of data that you've compiled and shared. There's alot of us that have learned a lot, and have enjoyed the results from your personal hunting, shooting, and hand loading, experiences.

Everybody has certain members on this forum that when they see their name, even though they don't know them, they make it a point to read. I'll bet, Broz........you are right up there on alot of people's list.

Brent

x2!

Just thought I would give it a rest here as all we hunt with are Bergers and a hand full of members here hate me for it. Just not the forum it use to be. But rest assured we are still hunting our butts off.

Jeff

I fully understand and respect your reaction - Been there, done that. Wish you luck, and on a side note, thank you for being a mentor to the next generation and the other gender. At my age that means as much to me personally as having the latest whizz bang equipment and personally taking an animal with a clean shot at a personal best distance.

Take care and best of luck for the rest of the season. You'd be welcome at my fire anytime.

Jeffro, you know I don't hate you for shooting Bergers......You're one of the main reasons I started shooting them in the first place! And for me, Bergers are here to stay. Between Berger & Nosler brands of bullets, ALL of my shooting needs are fullfilled. Those 2 brands have been the most accurate bullets I've ever shot, consistantly, out of every one of my rifles. From the cheap Nosler Custom Comps, to Nosler Accubonds, all the way to the high-dollar Berger VLD's, OTM's, and Hybrids...I have zero complaints.

gun)

Brent

Plus another... you just can't please everyone.

Headed out now to take a young lady hunter of 13 years to hopefully fill her cow tag. Then another cow hunt tomorrow and taking my wife for a bull later this week.

:D:) Hope you get some good ones and share an experience many at a young age wish to have!!!!

BTW, a female hunter is ALWAYS young....:rolleyes:

Brent

I'll second this post!

I've picked up more from Broz' posts than I care to admit. Does everything work for me? no it doesn't. BUT the thinking behind the info gets me out of my box and into looking at things in a different perspective and that is valuable to me. I shoot better because of this. Broz, for this I thank you!

I'm lookin' forward to see'n' pics or hearin' about the hunt.

Pete

Guys I am still around and hunting quite a bit. We have taken 5 Bulls down so far, 3 of them 5x5's and 2 were 6x6. The largest being my son's he took with his 300 win and a 230 Berger at 815 yards. 3 were taken with the LRKM with 300 Berger OTM's and one with a 7mm/300 sending 180 Berger Hybrids. None have left the scene. Also took a nice mule deer buck and 3 antelope all with Bergers. Headed out now to take a young lady hunter of 13 years to hopefully fill her cow tag. Then another cow hunt tomorrow and taking my wife for a bull later this week.

I have been spending time on another LR forum and reported a little there. Just thought I would give it a rest here as all we hunt with are Bergers and a hand full of members here hate me for it. Just not the forum it use to be. But rest assured we are still hunting our butts off.

Hope you all have a great season.

Jeff

There is another LR fourm???

This remindes me a little of LTLR, what happened to him. He had tons of posts and had built many a custom alot on weatherbys and had more trophys than many combined on this site.

Broz, I hope you don't disappear from here. I am not on here a lot, but when I have an issue tthat I need info on I come here for advise. Whether it be a post that I've started or an existing I have learned a lot from you and everyone else on here. I know for a fact you have responded to some of the posts I started and really value your input.

Here is another praise to jeff. I gave the bergers a chance because of his thread last year. Whenever Ihave a problem he is always there to help me out. I also would like to know of this other lr site.

Good hunting Jeff sounds like a great season ! Again like was posted up you can't and will not please every know it all ! But there are a majority here that like the info , and hunts , and your opinion on LRH , don't let the haters run you off , thanks for the help personally and getting me into long range hunting and shooting , and have a-safe season ! Cheers and chive on :D

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts