Where is all the H1000 powder

I was looking for 3 mouths for a y powder that would work for my 28 nosler a friend from work called me and asked if I was still looking he found H1000 8# told him buy it . Places are getting it but it's gone as fast as it hits the shelf

I don't know where you live but if you are near Las Vegas Nv. I have ( 4 ) 8 lb. containers and
( 1 ) 8 lb container of 7828 SSC I can sell.

I was told it will be the end of the year, before IMR /dupont is back to normal. I was told they are producing powder for the military, due to they were almost out of ammo

I'm not encouraging people to become hoarders... wait yes I am stock up when you find it, food, toilet paper, powder, bullets. What's here today may be gone forever

Brown 316: To be blunt, all the hoarders whom bought it all up when the Dem Panic happened have stripped the shelves of it all. They keep buying it and other great powders in such mass that people, like the people in this room and website, can not get it when we need it. I have one unopened 8# keg that I bought a few years ago. I had handed to me three 1# containers that I just used up on some load development on a friend's rifle. well I used up 1/2 pound on development and 2.5# up on his hunting ammo for the next year or so.

Its hit and miss. Ive.been lucky to find 5 1lb bottles here and there in California. On top of the 1lb I alrwady had now im up to 6lb.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.